When I bought it, as a non‑runner, there was significant front end crash damage. With a lot of help from Alastair I completed the major structural stuff (new nose and replacement windscreen frame) but I didn’t have the time to devote to it as I was doing other things every weekend in the summer. I realised that at the rate I was working, at the mercy of the winter weather, it’d be another 2 years before I’d have it on the road. So I advertised it through the 101 group (on Yahoo groups), sold it in March 2007 and bought a Lightweight Land Rover as a more manageable alternative .
click on an image to see it full size
use your browser ‘back’ button to return here